Monday, September 10, 2018

Seesaw Digital Portfolios



Seesaw-We LOVE Seesaw! Seesaw is a way for you to see what your child is learning in school! If you haven’t logged on to see your child’s Seesaw account, please do! Let me know if you need me to resend you a link to connect. You can also invite grandparents to view your child’s digital portfolio. All you need to do is forward them the Seesaw invitation I sent out. Its also helpful to give me a heads up if you are adding a grandparent so I know who I am adding to your child’s account. We will be uploading items each week for you to see and comment on. The students are so excited and proud to share their work with you! I will be teaching them how to reflect on the specific lesson objective when they upload each item. This keeps you in touch with how our daily work supports the curriculum!

No comments:

Post a Comment